Welcome to our Moving Day® Team Page!
In the United States, 50,000-60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease (PD) are diagnosed each year, adding to the one million people who currently have PD. That’s one person every 9 minutes!
Join our team for the local Parkinson’s Foundation Moving Day walk, the first nationwide grassroots campaign that spotlights the disease on a national level and gives the chance to raise awareness and funds in our own community. Your support will help us continue improving the quality of care for those living with Parkinson’s disease.
Thank you for supporting us and the vital work of the Parkinson’s Foundation.
Funds raised through Moving Day also support our national mission by:
- Delivering expert care to more than 100,000 Parkinson’s patients worldwide through our Center of Excellence network;
- funding cutting-edge research like the Parkinson’s Outcomes Project, aimed at better treatment and care;
- providing free resources for people with Parkinson’s and their families, such as a toll-free Helpline (1-800-4PD-INFO) and the life-saving Aware in Care hospitalization kits.
– To become a member of our team please select the ‘Join The Team’ button at the top or bottom of the page.
– To donate or visit a team members personal page please select from the ‘Team Members’ list at the bottom of the page.