Have a Picnic at Moving Day!
Because Moving Day occurs over the lunch hour in 2017, we thought we’d have some food options available! Please feel free to bring your own food or try out some options below.
There are 3 main ways to make sure your team is fueled up for the walk!
Bring Your Own Picnic (BYOP)
Bring Your Own picnic chairs, blankets, and food and enjoy a family picnic on the moving Day lawn.
Order ahead from Whole Foods Market in Cary who will craft box lunches for you and your team and bring to the event for pick up. Box lunches are $10. $1 from each box will go to Moving Day!
Orders can be placed by:
- Calling 919-816-8830 asking for “Catering”
- Say you would like to order a Box Lunch for Moving Day on October 1st
- Please provide Credit Card information.
- Whole Foods will include a receipt with your order at the event.
Box Lunch Menu:
- Turkey in Tomato Wrap, cheddar, lettuce, with mixed fruit, and a cookie.
- Grilled Portobello in Pesto Wrap, roasted red peppers, provolone, pesto wrap with mixed fruit, and a cookie.
Pick up a delicious lunch or accompaniments to your picnic! At least 2 trucks will be on the Golden Circle in the front of the stage and 1 will be just to the right of the stage.
(donating 10% – 20% of proceeds to Moving Day®!!)
Big Mike’s BBQ – barbecue and southern
Flirting with Fire – wood-fired Pizza
Mama Voulas – Mediterranean