Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018
Location: Liberty Memorial, 2 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64108 | MAP
Having trouble registering or making a donation? Use a Chrome or Firefox Browser or call 913.341.8828
Event will take place in the grassy area south east of the World War I Museum and Memorial.
Registration opens: 9:00 am | Walk start time: 10:30 am | FAQ
Click Here for Full Event Details.
Schedule of Events:
9:00 am –- Registration & Activities Open
- Kids Zone (Games and Activities for our younger guests)
- Mission Tent (Discover how the Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better!)
- Movement Pavilion (Sample 20-minute exercise classes throughout the day)
- Resource Pavilion (Community information and resources)
- Sponsor Tents (Check out their information and resources!)
- Food Tent (Snacks, water and coffee)
9:10 am – Movement Pavilion: Parkinson’s Friendly Exercise
9:30 am – Movement Pavilion: Let’s Dance
9:50 am – Movement Pavilion: Zumba
10:10 am – Movement Pavilion: Rock Steady Boxing
10:30 am – Opening Ceremony
- Walk starts immediately following Opening Ceremony
- ½ Mile & 3 Mile Walk Routes Available
- All activities available during walk
11:00 am – Movement Pavilion: LSVT BIG Therapy
11:30 am – Closing Ceremony
12:00 pm – Event Closes
To learn more about the resources in your area, and the great work of the Parkinson’s Foundation Heartland chapter, please visit our website www.parkinson.org/heartland.
Do you have questions about Moving Day Kansas City? We have answers! Click here for a copy of our Moving Day Kansas City FAQ.
If you have any questions about Moving Day®, are interested in sponsorship opportunities or would like information about our chapter, please contact us below:
Robyn Tota | ph: 913-341-8828 | email@example.com
Parkinson’s Foundation Heartland Chapter
8900 State Line Road, Ste. 320
Leawood, KS 66206