The Trousdale is an Assisted Living/Memory Care community, managed by Eskaton (a non-profit senior living organization) and owned by Peninsula Health Care District (a community-based healthcare district governed by a publicly-elected 5 member board of directors serving San Bruno, Millbrae, Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo and Foster City). This unique partnership between Eskaton and Peninsula Health Care District brings over 120 years of combined experience providing much-needed health and well-being services.
We are conveniently located on Trousdale Drive in Burlingame, directly across the street from Mills Peninsula Hospital. The Trousdale is proud to provide the highest quality care for our residents, offering both safety and peace of mind, in an environment which fosters friendships and a sense of family.
Our services include:
- 24-hour staffing with trained Resident Care Associates and Resident Medication Assistants
- Nurses 7 days a week regular business hours
- Culinary choices with 3 full, nutritious meals per day, offered in our restaurant-style dining room
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- A wide variety of Life Enrichment programs to help you stay engaged in your choice of activities and hobbies including trips to museums, theaters and scenic drives
- Weekly scheduled transportation to doctor appointments
For more information, click the button below.