Thank You for joining our Northeast Moving Day Kickoff Party!
On June 11, we had Moving Day participants from all over the Northeast region come together virtually to share their connection, share fundraising tips, and help kickoff Moving Day. Thank you to those that joined our first ever Northeast Moving Day Kickoff Party!
Missed the Kickoff?
Check out our PowerPoint slides (linked) as we highlight what is coming up for Moving Day, the latest fundraising and outreach tools, and new ways to engage in the community! Be sure to connect with your local Moving Day coordinator for any additional questions.
- Register for your local Moving Day!
- Build your team – share your team link with family, friends, and colleagues
- Kick off fundraising with a self-donation
- Connect and share your Facebook fundraiser – you can now link your Facebook to your Moving Day page directly
- Download the Moving Day App – for easy outreach, page updates, and donation processing
Have new fundraising ideas? Share with Us!
During these extraordinary times, it may be a challenge to find new ways to raise awareness and fundraise. Parkinson’s Foundation cannot continue our work without you and the amazing community. From Facebook yard sales to BBQ chicken meal fundraisers to homemade Parkinson’s face mask – let’s get creative! Connect via our New England Facebook page, and share your new and fun ideas with us.
Thank you again for your past and present support of Parkinson’s Foundation and the 1 million Americans living with Parkinson’s disease. Your dedication to Moving Day continues to support:
- National research initiatives, such as PDGENE
- Educational and local programming, such as PD Health@Home and Community Grants
- Free resources and support, such as the Aware in Care kit and our Helpline 1-800-4PD-INFO
Hope to see you at our next regional event and Moving Day Boston October 3rd!